When you step up to the realm of 2 stage paint correction, you’re significantly improving the finish by removing all of the swirls and light scratches.
The process starts with a heavy compounding machine polishing stage to remove the defects, and then followed by a secondary polishing stage to refine the finish and increase gloss and clarity. Given the differences in paint types, condition, and size of vehicles, the rate for the Two Stage Paint Correction varies, but we will consult with each vehicle owner to provide a more precise pricing structure. The paint type and condition will also dictate the level of correction, but typically this process on most cars will get rid of 70 – 85% of all defects.
Please Note: Paint Correction will not fix stone chips or scratches that have gone through the lacquer – those are beyond the scope of any machine polishing!
Pricing: from £480 + Vat
Duration: 2 – 4 days
- 15 stage wash using 2 bucket method
- Wheel arches & wheels cleaned
- Clay bar & Fallout Remover used to remove bonded contaminates from paintwork
- Vehicle re-washed and dried
- Vehicle wiped down with a isopropyl alcohol (panel wipe) to make sure surfaces are clean
- 2-stage machine polishing to remove swirls and imperfections
- Finished with Swissvax Crystal Rock (upgrades available)
- Wheel faces protected (full wheel protection upgrade available)
- Interior wiped down and vacuumed (deep interior clean upgrade available)
- Interior & exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Stainless steel/chrome cleaned and polished