This multi-stage paint correction treatment is designed for poorly maintained vehicles with more serious paint defects.
When you step up to the realm of multi-stage paint correction, you’re significantly improving the finish by removing all of the swirls, etching from bird droppings and all but the heaviest of scratches and defects. We can usually guarantee correction of 95% of paint defects present, although total paint thickness and defect severity are sometimes limiting factors.
By restoring the condition of the bodywork to near perfect condition, the cost of this detail is usually largely offset by the positive effect on the residual value of the vehicle in question.
Pricing: from £720 + Vat
Duration: 3 – 5 days
Please Note: Paint Correction will not fix stone chips or scratches that have gone through the lacquer – those are beyond the scope of any machine polishing!
- 15 stage wash using 2 bucket method
- Wheel arches & wheels cleaned
- Clay bar & Fallout Remover used to remove bonded contaminates from paintwork
- Vehicle re-washed and dried
- Vehicle wiped down with a isopropyl alcohol (panel wipe) to make sure surfaces are clean
- 3+ stage machine polishing to remove swirls and imperfections
- Finished with Swissvax Crystal Rock (upgrades available)
- Wheel faces protected (full wheel protection upgrade available)
- Interior cleaned and vacuumed (Deep clean of interior upgrade available)
- Interior & exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Stainless steel/chrome cleaned and polished