Paint Correction detail
Suitable for vehicles with light to moderate swirl marks & scratches
Multi stage machine polish
When you step up to the realm of multi-stage paint correction, you’re significantly improving the finish by removing all of the swirls, etching from bird droppings and all but the heaviest of scratches and defects. We can usually achieve correction of 90 – 95% of paint defects present, although total paint thickness and defect severity are sometimes limiting factors (100% correction is rarely possible; compromise has to be made on areas with thin clear coat where it would be impractical to sacrifice lacquer and to run the risk of striking through).
By restoring the condition of the bodywork to near-perfect condition, the cost of this detail is usually largely offset by the positive effect on the residual value of the vehicle in question.
Please Note: This is not full paint correction and will not fix stone chips or scratches that have gone through the lacquer – those are beyond the scope of any machine polishing!
Pricing: from £1050 + VAT
Duration: 3 – 5 days
- Wheel arches & wheels cleaned
- Multi-stage wash using 2 bucket method
- Clay bar & Fallout Remover used to remove bonded contaminants
- 3 + stage machine polish
- Paintwork protected with Gtechniq EXOv5 (other ceramic upgrades available)
- Wheel faces protected with spray sealant (full wheel ceramic protection upgrade available)
- Interior wiped down and vacuumed (deep clean & condition upgrade available)
- Interior & exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Stainless steel/chrome polished & sealed
Protect Your Investment
Whether you own a Ferrari or Ford, we cater for needs across a wide spectrum of vehicles and treat all vehicles with the same high level of attention to detail regardless of monetary value.
Other Detailing Services
new Car Detail
Purchasing a new vehicle? Our new car protection package is just what you need to make sure that you receive your vehicle in perfect condition with the very best in protection.
Prices start from £480 + VAT
Single-stage machine polish which will improve the gloss, clarity and depth of the paintwork whilst reducing the appearance of light swirl marks and washing/drying inflicted marring.
Prices start from £400 + VAT
Enhancement Plus Detail
This service is aimed at vehicles with moderate swirl marks and scratches, consisting of 2 stages of machine polishing, achieving up to 80% correction.
Prices start from £600 + VAT