Suitable for vehicles with light swirl marks & Marring
One stage machine polish
The single-stage machine polish will improve the gloss, clarity and depth of the paintwork whilst reducing the appearance of light swirl marks and washing/drying inflicted marring.
Given the differences in paint types, condition, and size of vehicles, the rate of paint correction varies, but we will consult with each vehicle owner to provide a more precise pricing structure. The paint type and condition will also dictate the level of correction, but typically this process on most cars will get rid of approx 40 – 50% of all defects.
Please Note: This is not full paint correction and will not fix stone chips or scratches that have gone through the lacquer – those are beyond the scope of any machine polishing!
Pricing: from £400 + VAT
Duration: 2 – 3 days
- Wheel arches & wheels cleaned
- Multi-stage wash using 2 bucket method
- Clay bar & Fallout Remover used to remove bonded contaminants
- 1 stage machine polish
- Paintwork protected with Gtechniq EXOv5 (other ceramic upgrades available)
- Wheel faces protected with spray sealant (full wheel ceramic protection upgrade available)
- Interior wiped down and vacuumed (deep clean & condition upgrade available)
- Interior & exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Stainless steel/chrome polished & sealed
Protect Your Investment
Whether you own a Ferrari or Ford, we cater for needs across a wide spectrum of vehicles and treat all vehicles with the same high level of attention to detail regardless of monetary value.
Other Detailing Services
new Car Detail
Purchasing a new vehicle? Our new car protection package is just what you need to make sure that you receive your vehicle in perfect condition with the very best in protection.
Prices start from £480 + VAT
Enhancement Plus Detail
This service is our most popular treatment and is aimed at vehicles with moderate swirl marks and scratches, consisting of 2 stages of machine polishing, achieving up to 80% correction.
Prices starting from £600 + VAT
With this service, we are chasing paintwork perfection! We can safely achieve approximately 95% defect-free paintwork, resulting in a crisp, deep glossy finish.
Prices start from £1050 + VAT